With Cramars the mountain is studied with the Study Circles!
Study circles are informal training courses that involve a small group of adults united by a common interest.
In this case the interest is that of the role and value of the school in the local development of the mountain.
The purpose of ALPSCHOOL is to increase the sensitivity of the school, institutions and economy of the mountain of the Fvg Region on the issue of early orientation and territorial roots.
Chi puo partecipare:
Unemployed, inactive and employed people (both employees and self-employed) can participate.
The recipients must be residents or domiciled on the regional territory and be at least 18 years old at the time of the start of the course.
Argomenti e contenuti trattati:
ALPSCHOOL represents a significant proposal for those who – professionally or personally – want to contribute to the innovation and planning of the mountain of Friuli, offering ideas, sharing experiences, developing ideas.
The course offers the group the opportunity to experience an innovative way of dialogue and co-planning between the world of schools, civil society and the economic realities of the mountains.
The main topics of this Study Circle will be:
– Education in the mountains: exchange of good practices (school / territory networking and co-planning, etc.)
– Activities of the ECOMONT Pole (Professional Technical Pole for the development of the mountain economy): observatory, orientation, alternating school and work
– The economic chains of the mountains of Friuli and neighbouring areas
– Early orientation / school-school orientation / school-work orientation
– The school in the Internal Areas: planning and upcoming calls
– Alternating school / work and other ways of intertwining the school world and the working environment for mountain professions
– Innovative ways of orienting the training offer on the basis of the territorial vocations of the Alpine areas
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be issued by the FVG Region.
CRAMARS SOCIETÀ COOPERATIVA
Via della Cooperativa 11/N Tolmezzo (UD)
Tel. 0433 41943 / Fax 0433 40814 [email protected] – www.coopcramars.it
Per partecipare al corso è possibile iscriversi presso gli uffici della Cramars dal lunedì al venerdì dalle ore 9.00 alle 13.00 e dalle 14.00 alle18.00.
A seconda delle necessità e degli interessi del gruppo, gli incontri potranno tenersi anche presso altre sedi.