With Cramars starts a European project full of teaching tools, ideas and good practices for teachers of scientific subjects.
It is a European project designed, in our case, for mountain teachers who teach natural sciences in secondary schools.
They will have free access to "ELIC MOOC", an online training course, structured in 6 modules corresponding to 6 weeks, which provides teaching tools, ideas and good practices useful to involve students in scientific subjects.
The ELIC project will provide guidelines that can be consulted in a manual that will allow the replicability of these tools in different contexts and countries.
For STEM teachers, registration to the course is free of charge through the website www.elic-mooc.com
Chi puo partecipare:
The target foreseen by the project foresees the participation of:
– Natural science teachers in secondary schools
– Secondary school managers
– Secondary school pupils
– Representatives of educational institutions
– School authorities in general
Only STEM teachers from secondary schools can participate in the ELIC MOOC course.
Argomenti e contenuti trattati:
The European project, in addition to providing meetings with foreign partners, plans to obtain the following results:
– improve and transfer the technical skills of teachers of natural sciences through the implementation of a MOOC
– motivate pupils to engage with scientific subjects in general
– directly influence teachers’ skills in transfering the passion for scientific subjects
The ELIC project aims to adapt secondary education to the needs of the modern job market and to bring a change in the way students think.
“Il sostegno della Commissione europea alla produzione di questa pubblicazione non costituisce un’approvazione del contenuto, che riflette esclusivamente il punto di vista degli autori, e la Commissione non può essere ritenuta responsabile per l’uso che può essere fatto delle informazioni ivi contenute.”