“Info Women” Network: a project designed to create a regional network on theme of Equal Opportunities
Financed by Community Initiative Equal – Now, the Cramars’ Project wants to build a map of the positive actions realized throughout the Friuli-Venezia Giulia Region in favour of Equal Opportunities among women and men.
When it ends, the Project Info Women, will have developed:
- a map of the main positive actions carried out
- a website containing the identified projects
- a database on associations, committees and commissions that deal with positive actions
- - a printed publication on the research identified.
The Project Info Women Network, in its transnational activities, will develop also a publication about the positive actions carried out in favour of migrant women on a European level.
Chi puo partecipare:
Women and associations from Friuli Venezia Giulia and who work in favour of equal opportunities can participate in the Info Women Network project.
Committees and commissions for equal opportunities may also participate to the project.
Argomenti e contenuti trattati:
During the 36 months of activity, the Info Women Network project intends to develop the following actions:
– carry out a research that produces a map of the positive actions carried out in recent years in the regional territory.
– create short training courses for orientation to positive actions.
– create a regional database on the main positive actions projects carried out in recent years.
To carry out these actions Cramars intends to make use of both internal and external personnel.