With a new project, Cramars favors the intersection of demand and supply of work in marginal areas for graduate people
Nowadays, the unemployment rate among graduates is quite high, which suggests a discrepancy between the number of candidates and the availability of specialized jobs.
Candidates often do not consider that job offers are directly or indirectly proposed through social media.
Even responsible staff for human resources, while acting proactively and using social media, sometimes have some difficulties in finding ideal collaborators.
The SALE project aims to develop an interactive training course for the unemployed that allows participants to measure themselves with the most suitable tools in order to present their individual skills online in an adequate and attractive way to draw the attention of potential employers.
Chi puo partecipare:
At the conclusion of the project portal construction, anyone who meets the requirements will be able to participate in the planned training.
Argomenti e contenuti trattati:
The main objectives of the SALE project are the following:
– development of an interactive training course on social media for unemployed graduates in order to promote their skills on online platforms in an attractive way;
– matching between free jobs with the right candidates from higher education;
– decrease of the current number of unemployed higher education graduates in all participating countries.
The main actions of the SALE project are inherent in the development of a methodology and good practice aimed at achieving the project objectives:
– analysis of needs and training necessities;
– creation of a training curriculum;
– development of an “interactive SALE training course for graduates and unemployed people in the field of higher education”;
– pilot test of the SALE course;
– marketing and sustainability plan which includes a long-term marketing concept.
Attached, downloadable, two models of files: the didactic module for students and the lecture notes for teachers. Other forms and other handouts can be sent on request by email to [email protected]
Financing type: Erasmus + K2
Funded by: European Union – LLP program
Duration: 2 years (from 01/10/2014 to 30/09/2016)
Project site – http://sale.fh-joanneum.at/
Promotional video: https://youtu.be/rpOVvp3Xz6E
FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences – Austria
Fundación Universidad Empresa Murcia – Spain
Technological Educational lnstitute Thessaly – Greece
Aidlearn, Consultoria em Recursos Humanos Lda. – Portugal
Inova Consultancy ltd. – UK
MFG Medien- und Filmgesellschaft – Germany
World University Service Graz – Austria
Cooperative Cramars – Italy
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Luogo di svolgimento:
The project will take place in the offices of the various partners to which the SALE project refers.