The challenge of this project was to demonstrate that in the mountains, in the agricultural sector, it is possible to use, by suitably calibrating them, innovation tools that are also used in large cities.
V-TOURS supports the acquisition of transversal skills in a lifelong learning perspective in favour of student’s employability defined as a series of skills, understanding and personal attributes that make graduates more likely to get a job and be successful in occupations choices, this represents an advantage for themselves, the workforce, the community and the economy in general.
The V-TOURS project aims to increase and improve the opportunities for dialogue between university students and businesses, creating a virtual access place which includes:
- An online course focused on corporate culture and work ethics, addressing e.g. Research and innovation, Integrated Quality (Quality - Environment - Safety), Corporate Social Responsibility, Company Organization, Roles, tasks and competences within the company, Strategic transversal competences etc.;
- Opportunities to participate in virtual tours in companies, such as online events where company managers will present the organization and processes of their organization, making themselves available to answer questions in real time (this will be organized for small groups of students, who had already benefited from company online resources) and the recording of previously organized tours;
- Self-reflection and self-assessment exercises for students, in relation to the professional profiles that emerged in the interviews carried out during the virtual tours, and referring to corporate culture and work ethics.
The V-TOURS platform will provide a relevant series of learning opportunities that facilitate understanding of the workplace; promote the acquisition of professional development skills; improve student employability; facilitate mobility - all developed resources will be translated into English (including video translation); they support the employer brand and the company point of view.
Chi puo partecipare:
At the end of the V-TOURS project actions, anyone can take advantage of the results
Argomenti e contenuti trattati:
The V-TOURS project foresees the development of the following contents:
– Development of the project handbook through desk research, field research and analysis of results. The study will include recommendations for the development of teaching materials;
– Development of a virtual platform that will contain not only information about the project but also all the course contents in the languages of the partners;
– Definition of the learning paths (virtual tours in action) made available to higher education students to improve their knowledge of work organizations, professions, skills necessary to carry out professional roles and to promote self-reflection on their future role within corporate cultures;
– Organization of virtual Visits (they will be visits to companies), where the entrepreneur in streaming mode will interact with a group of students, describing the company organization and workforce profiles, and answering questions from the group of students who will participate in the visit from their University campus.
The V-TOURS project will conclude with the definition of V-TOURS guidelines aimed at laying the foundations for the use of the materials and tools developed, providing guidelines for the adoption of planned approaches, tools and processes by others universities and businesses in Europe.
Financing type: Erasmus + K2
Funded by: European Union – LLP program
Duration: 2 years (from 01/11/2016 to 30/10/2018)
University of Padua – Italy
Degree-Ammattikorkeakoulu Oy – Finland
Fundacion Universidad Empresa – Spain
Universidad Internacional De La Rioja Sa – Spain
Ss. Cyril and Methodius University In Skopje – Macedonia
Anthea Consulting S.R.L. – Italy
Cramars Soc. Coop. Soc. – Italy
“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. “
Luogo di svolgimento:
The people selected by the various partners will participate in the V-TOURS project