Val Resia: a female entrepreneurial animation project.
We are in Val Resia, home of the Julian Prealps Park. The objective that is assigned to us is to create entrepreneurial animation courses aimed at the "Women of the Park".
It is a project promoted by the Municipality of Resia addressed to the female population and provides the organization of free workshops that deal with different topics, but all characterized by the common theme of tourism.
The goal of the project "Resia: female entrepreneurship" is the development of local tourism as an opportunity for new employment, growth of self-entrepreneurship and job stabilization initiatives.
Chi puo partecipare:
People from the Municipalities of the Prealpi Giulie Park (Resia, Chiusaforte, Lusevera, Moggio Udinese, Resiutta and Venzone) can participate to the project called “Resia: female entrepreneurship“.
The participation is however open to people from other municipalities and to male participants.
The places available in some seminars may be conditioned by the capacity of the classrooms
Argomenti e contenuti trattati:
The “Resia: female entrepreneurship” project pursues the following aims: it promotes information / training activities in the tourism sector. The goal is the development of local tourism as an opportunity for new employment, growth of self-entrepreneurial initiatives and job stabilization.
These are the topics and contents developed during the meetings of the project “Resia: female entrepreneurship”:
• Guest houses, farmhouses, bed & breakfasts (Duration 12 hours): secrets, suggestions, comparisons with other realities, financing, legislation and much more to start a widespread hospitality activity
• Local cuisine (Duration: 12 hours): the keys to success in the kitchen to offer local specialties in a new way
• The enhancement of local resources (Duration 9 hours): herbs, agri-food products, artistic craftsmanship, possibility of development and new methods of promotion
• The sense of hospitality as a success factor (Duration 15 hours): learn how to welcome guests and retain them in our area in the best way.
• Reception and communication with the foreign customer (Duration 20 hours English, 20 hours German, 20 hours Slovenian): survival language courses to best accommodate foreign guests
• Tourism Web Marketing (Duration 15 hours): the secrets of tourism 2.0 to promote and enhance local activities.